We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into quarters.
Mustard, oil, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, sesame and thyme are made into a sauce, which will be mixed with potatoes.
Put them in a heat-resistant dish and put them in the oven over low heat, until they brown and the fork enters the potatoes easily.
Potato garnish with mustard seeds and garlic
I don't think it exists gasket more agreeable than potato. As it is, full of carbohydrates, it is tasty, full and very versatile. I thought I'd prepare one potato garnish recipe more special and here is what came out:
- 1 kilogram of potatoes with red peel, stronger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 50 milliliters of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- salt pepper
Boil a pot of water (about 4 liters) and when it boils add a tablespoon of salt.
Until the water boils, wash, peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces.
Put the potatoes in boiling water and let them boil.
Peel the garlic and finely chop, as well as the green parsley.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and add the mustard seeds, which brown for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Be careful, the grains left whole crack like popcorn, but do not jump too far. As soon as the grains are browned, remove the pan from the heat.
Check with a fork the potatoes, they must be boiled, but still firm. When they have reached this degree of boiling, the potatoes drain. Put the hot potatoes in a heat-resistant dish and mix with the finely chopped garlic, the oil with the mustard seeds and the chopped parsley. It suits the taste of salt (if necessary) and pepper.
Place in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius until golden (about 10 minutes) then serve with steaks, salads or any dish you want.
Potatoes are pleasantly flavored with garlic and mustard seeds, which have a pleasant consistency, slightly crunchy.
The perfect garnish! Baked potatoes with mustard
Are you looking for a perfect garnish: tasty, which is prepared quickly, without frying and with as few calories as possible? I must admit that it is difficult to find something as tasty as french fries, but not impossible! I think I discovered the perfect garnish: potatoes with mustard sauce in the oven! In my family, he successfully replaced the french fries!
What you need for 4 servings of potatoes with mustard sauce:
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Knorr or Heinz are very fragrant)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- a little dried thyme (the garden thyme is the most fragrant)
- & frac12 teaspoon of salt
- a knife tip of ground pepper
- baking paper
And now let's start preparing the potatoes with mustard sauce! Wash the potatoes well, peel them and cut them into cubes with a side of about 2 cm. Place the baking paper in an older tray or pan, grease it well with olive oil and place the potatoes. In a separate bowl, mix the mustard with the oil until a kind of mayonnaise is formed and add salt. Pour this composition over the potatoes, mix well and sprinkle with chopped thyme. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water, put the tray in the preheated oven and leave it on medium heat for about 30 minutes. I recommend you check the potatoes about every 5 minutes and see if they need 1 tablespoon of water. Otherwise they will burn and stick to the baking paper.
You will know that they are ready when they catch a beautiful golden crust and are slightly browned around the corners. Potatoes with mustard sauce go great with any type of steak, and have a special aroma, somewhat exotic.
Delicious recipes with potatoes
1 kg of potatoes
2 finely chopped red onions
½ red pepper
2 tablespoons mustard
2 boiled eggs
1 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon of mixed spices
½ teaspoon of black pepper
* Boil potatoes in water or steam!
* Peel them, cut each potato into four or eight pieces, depending on the size!
* Add salt, spices and pepper!
* Mix the onion and garlic in a bowl, add the finely chopped red pepper, mayonnaise and mustard!
* Chop the boiled egg!
* Mix everything with potatoes!
* Presara oregano and executioner!
* Mix carefully and leave to cool for two hours before serving!
You can give up onions or garlic if you don't like them!
Be sure to cover the salad with aluminum foil, plastic wrap or a lid before putting it in the fridge!
15 new potatoes
3 tablespoons oil
* Peel, wash and then cut the potatoes into thin slices
* Chop the onion
* Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt, pepper or other spices to taste
* Heat the oil in a pan and brown the onion
* Add the potatoes and simmer for 20-30 minutes
* After you take the potatoes off the heat, let them cool a bit and then pour the beaten egg over them
* Then fry for 15 minutes in a pan.
Put in the oven for 10 minutes after you take the omelette off the heat.
You can serve as a side dish or as a main course with a salad of vegetables.
Potato meatballs with cheese
1.2 kg of potatoes
300g cow's cheese
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons oil
salt and pepper
* Grate the potatoes and cheese
* Grind the garlic and chop the parsley
* Mix the potatoes, cheese, flour, garlic and parsley in a bowl and add salt and pepper
* Put in a pan that does not stick a little oil to heat, make by hand from the mixture obtained medium-sized meatballs, then fry them over high heat for 10-15 minutes. After they have browned, turn them over.
If the cheese is salty, there is no need to add salt.
Serve hot meatballs with salad.