We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
That could very well have been included in the category Disasters in the kitchen! I had planned to make a potato roll with sausages, but I ran out of flour !!! I did it on New Year's Eve and it was already closed everywhere so I turned it into something else!
So if you want to turn it into a roll, you can add flour so that it can
- 4-6 large, boiled potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 smoked sausage, cut into slices
- 1 egg yolk to top
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato appetizer check with sausages:
Crush the potatoes and mix with eggs, salt and pepper.
Put a layer of potatoes in the form and put sausages on top.
Continue until the ingredients are finished.
Add the yolk and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
We served it cold.
Crispy potatoes with parmesan
Are you ready for a movie night? Movie night? A good series? Neflix and chill? Whatever your choice, we propose it to you today Crispy potatoes with parmesan & # 8211 a recipe for a delicious snack, super-quick to prepare! & # x2665 & # xfe0f
Crispy potatoes with parmesan - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- For this recipe you can use white potatoes or sweet potatoes, depending on your preferences. Or a mix of both types of potatoes and, why not, some slices of celery or parsnip.
- In terms of spices, the best combination is parmesan-parsley-garlic. For a subtle garlic flavor, use garlic powder. And if garlic is not one of your favorite spices, you can replace it with herbs: oregano, basil, rosemary.
- Of course, once prepared, the potatoes can be fried in an oil bath or fryer. They will be more crispy fried in oil but also much more caloric. So we opted for the oven baking option. The result was delicious! Because, if we bake the potatoes at high temperature (220 ° C-230 ° C), they will be very crispy and baked!
- Even though we served it as a snack, the recipe for Crispy potatoes with parmesan it can also be a wonderful garnish with any steak or simply next to a salad!
Ingredients 2 servings of Crispy potatoes with parmesan
- 400g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Primadonna olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Grana Padano Lovilio (grated parmesan)
- will be Castle
- Kania pepper
- Kania garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped green parsley
All ingredients used in the recipe Crispy potatoes with parmesan is waiting for you in LIDL stores & # x2665 & # xfe0f
We start by heating the oven to the highest stage, for the classic oven or 220 ° C-230 ° C with ventilation for the electric oven.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into ½ cm thick slices. If we use new potatoes, we can wash them very well with a wire brush and slice them with the peel.
Put the potatoes in a bowl, mix them with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Mix very well so that the potato slices are covered with a uniform layer of spices and oil.
Place the potato slices in the pan, on baking paper, in a single layer. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes, then take them out, turn them on the other side and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are done (the fork enters them easily) and are nicely browned.