Yesterday I put the Cuckoo into operation :)), it does a very good job! A meatball came out that melts in your mouth!
- 3 slices of pork neck
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- olive oil
- Red wine
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- vegeta / pepper / basil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork neck in cream sauce with mustard at Multicooker:
Season the pork neck on both sides and sprinkle with olive oil, set to the Fry function for about 5 minutes, leave on one side and then turn the meat and leave for a few minutes at the same function.
Sprinkle with red wine, add sliced green onions, put in the Boil function for 20 minutes (if necessary add to water).
Mix the cream with the mustard, thin it with a little water, and pour it over the meat and leave it for about 5 minutes at the Boil function.
Sprinkle with dried basil.
Serve with mashed potatoes
Pork with sour cream and horseradish sauce
Every time I buy a pork tenderloin and slice it, there are a few pieces (the sharp tip of the pork tenderloin, sometimes the side, long and thin, which comes off the muscle itself) that & # 8222 fall & # 8221 and to which you have to I find them a use.
In fact, to be honest, these & # 8222charts & # 8221 make me happy, because they give me the opportunity to cook something very to my taste: robust, with spicy sauce, located between our stew and the Asian curry, full of flavor .
Kitchen: Radu's recipes
Amount: 2 servings
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: Ten minutes
350 g pork tenderloin, cleaned of silk and fat, cut into pieces
white pepper, ground
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
60 ml white wine
200 ml cream 32% fat
2 large potatoes, boiled and cut into cubes
4 cm piece of horseradish, cleaned and coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 bunch of fresh, finely chopped parsley
1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
fresh parsley leaves for garnish
Horseradish is prepared. Put the horseradish in a bowl, add salt, mustard, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of sour cream. Process the mixture with a hand blender, until you get a paste as homogeneous as possible. Adjust the consistency of the sauce, possibly adding a little more mistletoe,
Meanwhile, salt and pepper the meat. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the oil. When hot, sauté the meat for 2 minutes, until evenly browned. Remove and transfer to a hot plate.
Make a small flame. Add the onion to the pan, salt and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, or until soft and translucent, mix with a wooden spatula, cooling the bottom of the pan to incorporate the caramelized residues left by meat.
Add the garlic and continue for 1 minute. Add the wine, mix and bring to the boil. Simmer the mixture until the wine has evaporated by more than half. Add the remaining sour cream, horseradish mixture and potatoes and mix gently so as not to crush them. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until hot. Remove the mixture from the heat, add the chopped parsley, mix and serve immediately, sprinkled with hot pepper flakes and garnished with parsley leaves.
The recipe works just as well with pasta instead of potatoes.
Also, the potatoes can be omitted from the recipe, and the resulting preparation is served with boiled rice.
The recipe has an excellent sauce mash the potatoes with a fork when you eat, to & # 8222 gather & # 8221 as much of it.
Grilled pork chop with mustard sauce
There are some dishes that do not require much culinary knowledge to prepare, such as a simple grilled meat, but because many people do not cook at all, even this food may seem complicated if you do not read a recipe somewhere. And as my blog addresses all categories of people, whether they are experienced or not in the kitchen, I will write a few times what and how I did to get a tasty grilled pork chop served with a simple mustard sauce.
For Grilled pork chop with mustard sauce we need:
- 4 larger pieces of pork chop without bone
- salt and pepper to season the chop (I didn't use other spices because the mustard sauce completes it)
- a few drops of olive oil
- Mustard sauce
- 3 teaspoons classic mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard sauce with dill (Lidl Deluxe) & # 8211 is not required, you can put another teaspoon of classic mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- a little pepper
- salt if you still think it is needed
Method of preparation Grilled pork chop with mustard sauce
- We slice the sliced chop with a hammer. Salt and pepper on both sides, cover the meat with cling film and put it in the fridge for an hour (if you are in a hurry, don't worry, prepare it like this on the spot)
- Heat a grill pan in which we drizzle olive oil and fry the meat on both sides.
- For mustard sauce, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until the sauce binds.
And you saw how from just a few ingredients and a little time we can get a tasty and satisfying lunch.
Simona's WorldIts Monday. a very hard day after a weekend in the mountains. between the slope and climbed the mountain (ok, on foot .. on the snowy road. about 6 km!). And because I considered that I didn't do enough exercise ... today I also went to the gym! And with that I ended the chapter "torment for the silhouette". Now let's move on to "sins for the silhouette" :))) Today a pig's neck. only good to submit.
I came first, so I serve puree and donuts. I really like it. Many kisses!
And I bit it because it's very appetizing! :) Pup!
@Mihaela, first come, first served! Many kisses
@Licuta, serve with pleasure !! Kiss
Pig to me Simona like these girls I see that I care about the silhouette:) Pup!
If Teo leaves me some pork, I want it too. Kiss
And I sign up for a portion because I'm fainting :) from the vegetable soup! Kisses!
@Teo, we feed the pig, and for them .. I make a salad! :) Kisses
@Adnia, mercic. Kiss
@Cristina, we welcome you in the carnivorous gang! :)) Many kisses
@Flory, I give the pig, you give a soup ?! Kiss
Yammy. we have a beating for a slice of the neck :).
I also want to go to the mountains, to ski, to walk :) I also want a pork neck..A week of flour.
@Maria, we also really like the nape of the neck! Many kisses
@Paradis, I can serve you with one neck, but with the rest. I can send you some pictures! :)) Many kisses
Aromatic Pork Neck, with Beer, in the Oven
Beat the pieces of meat a little and season with salt and pepper.
Grease both sides with the mixture of honey and mustard. Let cool for at least 1 hour.
Place in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle with thyme, basil and garlic.
Sprinkle with oil and pour the beer into the bowl.
Put in the hot oven for 20 minutes, at 200 degrees, covered with aluminum foil.
Remove the foil and leave and continue to leave in the oven, to brown on both sides, until the meat is done and the sauce is low and slightly thickened.
Serve while hot, serving meat and sauce on a plate, along with a garnish and / or salad or pickle.
Baked pork neck
I don & # 39; t know what my husband would do if his neck was taken out of the sale & # 8230 I think he would start raising pigs in the country. I like it too, but not really. Or his. In fact, I think I should ask him one day what he would choose between pork neck and beer, but I'm afraid he will choose beer :)).
The recipe below is one of the many options in which you can prepare pork neck. Tender and juicy, plus it has a little sauce. I think I saw a similar version on TV but I don't remember exactly.
- 4 slices of pork neck
- 200ml fat yogurt
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt pepper
We mix all the ingredients (without meat). Put a little oil in a heat-resistant dish, then the neck slices, grease them with the above mixture, add 100ml of water and cover with a foil.
Bake for 35 minutes on the right heat, then take the foil and leave for another 10 minutes.
Serve with potatoes or any other garnish. The nape of the neck is not pretentious, it's just tasty and even filling.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Pork steak ingredients with beer:
- 1 piece of 1.5 kg pork shoulder, cleaned of skins and fat from the surface (there may be another piece, neck, pulp, etc.).
- 1 bottle of 0.33 l. Of good beer
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 small carrots
- 2 celery stalks (celery)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- spices: 1 teaspoon grated pepper, sweet paprika, ground allspice and ground cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- optional: 1 tablespoon of honey
Preparation Pork steak with beer:
First, the meat must be shaped so that it has no pieces (plugs) that hang around it and the skin and excess fat are cleaned with a sharp knife.
Prepare a spice paste with which to grease the meat, it is best to use a mortar: put in the mortar the cleaned garlic cloves, salt, pepper, paprika, allspice and cumin and toast for a few minutes with the pistil, until the presence of garlic is evident only by smell. Add the 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and mix well.
Grease the meat with this paste everywhere, you can even make small incisions with the tip of a meat knife in which the dough is stuffed, so that the spices penetrate the meat as well as possible.
Wrap the meat so seasoned and let it marinate for an hour at kitchen temperature or a few good hours (even overnight) in the refrigerator. Proceed as time allows, for me it was in a hurry so an hour at kitchen temperature had to be enough (and it really was).
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables (onions, celery stalks and carrots), which are cleaned, washed and cut into cubes.
After the marinating time has passed, put a cast iron or heat-resistant ceramic pan on the fire, with a lid and heat it. Add the oil and immediately the piece of meat, which is fried quickly, over high heat, for a few minutes on all sides, so as to form a crust that closes the juices from the meat inside it.
Remove the browned meat and add the diced vegetables to the remaining fat. Reduce heat and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly softened.
After the vegetables soften, put the piece of meat back in the pan and quench everything with the beer.
Add the bay leaf, rosemary and tomato paste in the pan, fill with hot water as long as the liquid level in the pan reaches about half the height of the piece of meat, put the lid on and from this moment two approaches are valid:
1. first: put the dish in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 2 hours
2. second: cook the meat on the stove, under the lid, over low heat, for 1 hour and a half-2 hours, ie until stinging with a toothpick in the thickest part of the steak will release clear juices (in principle , about 45-50 minutes / kg of meat).
I chose the second option because I did not feel any enthusiasm to turn on the oven at this heat. I watched from afar, returning to the kitchen for about 15 minutes (it is important not to leave the meat dry on the ground, if the liquid evaporates it is filled with a little hot water). In the middle of the cooking period, I turned the meat and that's it.
When ready, remove the steak on a plate and cover with aluminum foil or a lid. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing it.
For the sauce, remove the bay leaf and rosemary from the pan, then pass the vegetables finely in the sauce (with the hand blender or pass everything through a sieve). If the sauce is too thick, dilute it with hot water or a little soup and bring it to a short boil and if, on the contrary, it is too fluid, put it in a saucepan and boil it until it decreases to the desired consistency. . Optionally, the taste of the sauce can be balanced with a spoonful of honey added at the end (I did so), creating a perfect balance between the salty and spicy taste of spices, the bitter tint of beer and the sweetness of carrots accentuated with honey.
The steak is served hot, with your favorite garnish (I made a mashed potato with butter) and the creamy sauce.
Ingredients Stewed pork & # 8211 steak with onion and mustard
- 500 grams (2 large slices) of skimmed pork (leg or neck)
- 1 large onion (about 120 grams), finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil or 1 tablespoon lard
- 4 teaspoons of mustard (which you like, I used one of dijon, more spicy)
- salt and pepper and, optionally, a drop of ground cumin
- 250-300 ml. chicken soup or hot water
- optional, for sauce: 100 ml. cream for cooking (I used with 12% fat)
How to prepare stewed pork & # 8211 steak with onion and mustard
1. Cut the meat into slices of 200-250 grams each. It looks like a lot for a portion, but prepared this way, the meat will decrease significantly. Try to form beautiful slices, flatten them lightly, pressing with the side of the knife blade, then season them abundantly with salt and pepper and, if desired, with some ground cumin. I always want, this typical Transylvanian flavor seems to me to go well with pork.
In a suitable saucepan or skillet, heat its oil lard. Quickly brown the meat on both sides.
2. Once browned, remove the slices of pork on a plate and immediately add the onion and garlic to the remaining fat in the pan. Add a pinch of salt and reduce the heat to low. Let the onion cook for a long time, at least 15 minutes. During this time, stir frequently and add from time to time 1-2 tablespoons of hot water, soak the onion well, almost melting.
3. When the onion is very soft, grease the slices of browned meat, on the exposed side, with 1 teaspoon of mustard.
4. Add the sliced meat over the hardened onion, with the mustard side down. Drain the last drop of juice into the pan, from the plate where the meat rested. Grease the slices of meat on the other side (the exposed one) with mustard.
5. Add the soup or hot water, not enough to cover the meat, just enough to reach the upper limit. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for about an hour. Stay around during this time. If you hear a loud squeak from the pan, it is a sign that the liquid has evaporated and you need to add a little more hot water. After about 45 minutes, check the meat. If the fork easily enters it and we feel it very tender, it is a sign that it is ready. The neck will be ready in about 45 minutes. It may take more than an hour for the pieces of pulp. Optionally, we can brown the meat a little, in the oven. For this, I put the pan, without a lid, under the oven grill, heated to 230 ° C, for 4-5 minutes. I let the meat rest for 10 minutes.
Sauce preparation (optional)
A very tasty sauce with onion and mustard will form around the steak. If we want to serve him nicely, from the arrival, we can "help" him a little. To do this, take out the slices of meat on a plate and keep them warm, lightly covered. We degrease the sauce from the surface fat as much as possible. With a hand blender or in a static blender, grind the onion pieces very well. We pass the sauce through a sieve, collecting it in a saucepan. Add the cream for cooking, bring to a boil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
The stewed pork steak, with onion and mustard, is served hot, along with the sauce in the pan or the skim sauce, with cream, described above. The stewed pork steak can be accompanied by your favorite garnish. We chose a puree of potatoes with butter, as well as a puree can be offered of parsnips, plain or mushroom rice or breadcrumbs and so on
This stewed pork steak is an old-fashioned dish. I say that because I remember my grandmother doing something like that. What is certain is that, as tasty as it seemed to me as a child, it seemed to me even now.