We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a tall bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly.
Grate the carrot and cheese on a fine grater.
We start to add them alternately over the eggs, stirring each time.
After adding the carrot and cheese, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and oil, alternately, until you get a fairly thick dough.
Pour the composition into the cake tray (30 cm) lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees (the cake will be slightly moist but I assure you it is baked).
Serve cold and hot with natural yogurts (no flavors).
It is especially good and tasty!
If you like it, share it with your friends!
3 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons sour cream
500g extra chicken parizer (you can also use salami or ham of any kind)
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 hot pepper
4 triangles melted cheese
2 large onions
Salt, pepper to taste
Oil for the tray
Method of preparation
We take the Parisian we cut it into cubes and we fry it in a pan in which we put very little oil. After it has browned, take it off the heat and put it in a strainer where it is left to drain and cool.
We also cut the onions and peppers into cubes and put them in a frying pan with oil. After hardening, we take them out just like the Parisian - in a strainer and let them drain and cool.
Meanwhile, take two large bowls and separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Put the egg whites in a bowl and beat them with the mixer, then add the flour in the rain, little by little, stirring very lightly so as not to leave the egg whites.
In another bowl put the yolks over which we add the onion, peppers and pre-cooked and cooled Parisian, melted cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. We mix all these ingredients until homogenous.
We add this composition over the composition of egg whites and flour, mixing lightly, until we obtain a homogeneous composition, which we pour into a heat-resistant dish greased with oil and lined with flour, beforehand. Put the cake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, to be sure that the preparation is done, we can do the test with the toothpick.
The appetizer cake can be served both hot and cold.
The complete recipe, in images, can be downloaded here: Appetizer check (PDF format)
Appetizer cake with egg whites & # 8211 very fluffy
Many times when we cook something where we only need yolks (cake, mayonnaise, creams, various cakes) we are left with egg whites and we don't really know what to do with them. We can make meringues (I don't kill myself or mine), various cakes, omelettes, sugar paste & hellip, but there is also an appetizer cake, which you should know is not bad at all. & # 128578
I had 8 egg whites left from a cream and I didn't know what else to do: I had just finished the cake and the eclairs, I really didn't want anything sweet. I looked in the fridge and through the pantry and told myself to improvise an aperitif cake.
What I used in the egg white cake recipe:
& ndash Salt, pepper, ground hot pepper, thyme
& ndash Some leftovers from the fridge: cheese, pressed ham, a dried homemade sausage, a piece of homemade salami
& ndash Half a red bell pepper
How to prepare the egg white cake?
I didn't weigh what I took from the fridge, but I filled a plate.
Whisk the egg whites, add the oil and yogurt, mix gently, then add the flour in the pan. It should result in a very fluffy dough, like cake. Now add the cheese, the dishes, the red pepper, all diced and the peas. Mix lightly, pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper and place in a preheated oven at an average temperature of 160-170 degrees. Test with a toothpick after 30 minutes and if necessary, leave a little, depending on the oven.
Leave to cool and then portion. It can be served with ketchup, yogurt, with a cup of tea or milk & hellip. It is very good and so fluffy that you feel like it's a cake.
Not to mention that he is also very happy with all the brightly colored cubes on the immaculate white background. & # 128578
I did not use baking powder or other loosens, if the egg whites beat very well, there is no need, but you can add a knife tip of baking powder.
You can use any kind of dishes from the refrigerator, steak leftovers, fresh, frozen or canned vegetables.
The tastiest "Gingășie" appetizer. It will look great on the festive table!
We present you a recipe for a delicious carrot appetizer. If you want to amaze guests with a delicious appetizer, but do not have enough time, the recipe for creamy carrot roll comes to your aid. This delicious and good-looking roll is perfect to be served at the holiday table, it is fine, fragrant, with a high content of vitamin A. For all lovers of this wonderful vegetable, we also offer a delicious dessert recipe based on carrots. Enjoy your loved ones with some amazingly appetizing and healthy delicacies.
Method of preparation
1. Wash and peel the carrot. Put it through the large grater.
2. Grease a hot pan with butter and a little vegetable oil.
3. Chop the carrot for 15-20 minutes, over medium heat.
4. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Stir. Take the carrot off the heat and let it cool.
5. Carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks.
6. Refrigerate the egg whites for 15 minutes, then whisk them.
7. Mix the carrot with the yolks. Add the mixture obtained in the egg white foam. Mix carefully without putting too much effort.
8. Arrange a silicone plate on the baking tray and pour the mixture on it. Even out with a spoon or spatula. If you do not have a silicone plate, line the tray with baking paper, then grease it with a little vegetable oil.
9. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes.
10. Season the cheese with a little salt (you can use both Ricotta cheese and Mascarpone cheese). Add chopped dill and crushed garlic. If desired, you can also use granulated garlic. It will be less spicy than fresh garlic.
11. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
12. Grease the cheese filling on the carrot top and roll it.
13. Wrap the roll obtained in cling film and refrigerate.
14. If desired, you can replace the dill with basil and decorate the roll with thin slices of tomatoes.
15. Serve the sliced roll. Decorate it to taste.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Note: If you have fresh carrots and do not know what to prepare from it, we present you a delicious dessert recipe with carrots. Follow the steps to prepare it:
1. Mix, using a whisk or a mixer at medium speed, 1 glass of grated carrot with 1 glass of sugar and 4 eggs.
2. Add 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 glass of flour and a little cinnamon (or lemon or orange peel). Mix well. Get a dough with a homemade cream-like consistency.
3. Line a baking tray with paper and grease it with a little oil. Pour the dough into it and make it even with a spatula. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes. Allow the countertop to cool slightly.
4. Prepare the cream: mix 1 glass of cold cream with 1 glass of sugar. Add 150 g of soft cheese, 1 teaspoon lemon or orange peel and mix.
5. Grease the top with the cream obtained and roll it.
6. Wrap the roll in cling film or foil and refrigerate for a few hours.
7. Serve the sliced roll. If desired, decorate it with mint leaves.
Appetizer check for the holidays!
An appetizer with an interesting filling. The check is very filling and tasty. It is important to give it time to soak.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon black pepper
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of provence herbs
& # 8211 150 gr green or black olives (or pickled cucumbers)
& # 8211 100 gr of cheese for the filling
& # 8211 100 gr of cheese for sprinkling
& # 8211 2 tablespoons fermented cream.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Rub the butter with flour until you get homogeneous crumbs.
2. Add a little paprika, black pepper and Provencal herbs, add beaten egg, salt, mix and knead the dough, but not too much, just enough to gather in a ball.
3. Put the dough in a plastic bag and refrigerate until the filling is ready.
4. Cut the onion into small pieces and fry it in a pan with oil until it becomes soft and transparent.
5. Pass the carrot through the large grater, add it to the onion pan and sauté the vegetables together.
6. Wash the hearts well and cut them into rounds. Transfer them to another pan with a little oil and fry them over high heat until all the liquid evaporates.
7. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes, the olives - into rounds.
Advice. We used red peppers, but you can add a little of each color: red, green, yellow. If you add pickled cucumbers instead of olives, then cut them into small pieces and do not overdo it with their amount, because they are very juicy.
8. In a bowl, add the onion with carrot, olives, bell pepper and cheese given through the small grater.
9. Drain the hearts with a sieve, add them to the bowl with the ingredients for the filling, season it with salt, Provencal herbs, black pepper and paprika and mix very well.
10. Cut the mozzarella balls into thick slices.
Advice. Mozzarella is not a mandatory ingredient, if you do not like or do not have, do not add.
11. Remove the dough from the fridge and flatten it slightly with your hands, transfer it to the form (22 cm) lined with baking paper and shape the border.
Advice. If you use a larger shape, the cake will not be as tall.
12. Add ½ of the filling, flatten the layer with the back of the spoon and spread the mozzarella slices.
13. Add the remaining filling, distribute it evenly, press lightly with a spoon and cover the surface with a layer of fermented cream.
14. Bake in the preheated oven up to 180 ° С for 40-60 minutes, the last 20 minutes bake the cake at 160 ° С.
15. Remove the cake from the oven and leave it in shape for 3-4 hours.
Advice. If you cut the cake warm, it will not keep its shape and the filling will flow.
16. After the cake has cooled, remove the ring, transfer it to the serving platter, cover the surface with a thin layer of mayonnaise or fermented cream (2 teaspoons) and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Advice. For decoration you can use greens, vegetables, for example pickled or pickled.
The recipe is very convenient, because you can prepare the cake in time, put it in the fridge and decorate it before serving. The sections look very interesting, good-looking and appetizing.
Appetizer check with salami and cheese!
Delicious and easy to make appetizer check. Trying the recipe, the whole family will ask you to repeat it, and the snack will become a frequent guest on your table! Serve the cake hot or cold, it's just as tasty!
& # 8211 greens (parsley, green coriander, dill).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the onion into cubes and fry it in the pan with oil, over medium heat, until golden. Add salt and mix.
2. Beat the eggs with 1 teaspoon of salt and milk until the composition is homogeneous.
3. Sift the flour directly into the bowl together with the baking powder and mix with the dough a dough without lumps.
4. Add fried onions, diced tomatoes and red salami, chopped greens and grated cheese. Mix the ingredients very well.
5. Pour the composition in the form lined with baking paper and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
6. Sprinkle everything with a little grated cheese and put the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Cut the cake into slices. It is the perfect snack for school or work, picnic or on the road.
Appetizer check with ham, olives and cheese
Salty cakes get us out of trouble every time we run out of time or don't have much inspiration for appetizers. They can be served at festive meals, as a snack between meals, breakfast or even a work package. They are made quickly, easily and are so tasty and versatile that we can't get enough of them too soon. Today's one has a Mediterranean flavor, thanks to the olives, sheep's cheese and olive oil in the composition.
In a large bowl, combine wine, oil, beaten eggs and salt. Separately, combine the flour with the baking powder and then add over the liquid composition.
Finely chop the onion and fry it a little. Add over the bacon and cook for a few more minutes. Drain the mixture so as not to spoil the dough later.
Slice the olives, chop the parsley (if you want to put) and cut the ham. Add everything (including cheese and cheese over the dough). Pour into a cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
100 g flour
150 g cheese
1/2 red radish
10 seedless olives
75 g salami
75 g smoked muscle
75 g pressed ham
1 tablespoon corn kernels
1 tablespoon grated carrot
cherry tomatoes for decoration
For the beginning, we will cut the salami, the muscle, the ham, the red pepper into cubes, we will slice the olives and we will grate the cheese.
Separately in a bowl we will mix well the 4 eggs until they become a frothy composition and we will pour the oil and cream, mixing further, after which we will add the flour mixed with the baking powder.
At the end we add the rest of the ingredients (pepper, salami, ham, moss, pepper, carrot, corn, olives) and we will mix until the composition is homogenous.
The composition is poured into a cake tray lined with baking paper, decorated with olives and cherry tomatoes and baked for about 45 minutes.
When it is ready, take it out on a plate, let it cool very well, then cut it and serve it with an assorted salad.
Try this video recipe too
Bruschettas with carrot and pumpkin
An original variant is the bruschetta with carrot and pumpkin, which can be found on Cristela Georgescu's website. Improvise according to your preference. It can be served in the morning, but certainly at other times of the day, as it is a light and nutritious meal. It is also ideal for children.
• 4 carrots
• 1 small zucchini
• 2-3 cloves of garlic
• 100 ml of olive oil
• salt, pepper, oregano, basil, mint or a mix of spices
• ½ avocado
• sunflower seeds (pumpkin, hemp)
• inactive yeast flakes
Method of preparation
Peel the carrots and zucchini, wash them well and grate them with small holes. Another option would be to cut the vegetables into small cubes, or process them in a food processor until they are crushed.
Avocado is passed to obtain a paste. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. A creamy composition should result.
Load the pre-toasted slices of bread. Bruschettas with carrots and zucchini are served immediately.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.